Did We Lose Tyler Again?
Comprehensive IT Support
Managed IT services from Inocula free your organization from the outdated break/fix model. Our managed services plans are designed to reduce stress, secure your technology, minimize risk and make your company’s IT experience easier.
What is a Managed IT Services Provider?
A managed IT services provider (MSP) offers management and support of IT network-based services, applications and equipment. As organizations become increasingly dependent on IT, the need for a reliable MSP that allows employees to focus on their core functions has become critical.
The scope of IT service and support provided by an MSP varies according to the customer’s needs. It can involve anything from simple system upgrades to full network management. All this support is completed for a pre-established monthly fee. The key is that this type of IT support it is preventive and proactive in nature.
What Can We Do For You?
We provide proactive IT managed services using a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform. We continually monitor the health and performance of your IT network—without any kind of disruption to your employees’ activities. Our robust RMM platform supports early detection and remediation of issues before they cause downtime or data loss. We will also generate regular reports that provide insight into your IT system. The reports will include the business value and services being received, which will help you plan and budget for future IT expenses.
From Reactive to Proactive
Many organization today continue to use the reactive model and handle IT issues as they arise. Some of the benefits of proactive managed services vs. a reactive break/fix model are:
- Predictable IT costs – Break-fix costs are hard to predict. With managed services you pay one monthly fee that covers most types of support. This allows businesses to budget effectively rather than getting hit with a high, unexpected bill.
- Legitimate training – Managed services teams employee multiple techs with a variety of certifications. This allows us to send the best person possible to fix your problem. This saves you money by getting the problem resolved quickly. It also means you don’t have to hire multiple techs or pay for their on-going training and certification.
- Real-world experience – Our techs have been in business for years. They work with a variety of businesses, so there are very few problems they haven’t seen or dealt with before.
- 24/7 Monitoring – In-house IT employees have to have time off. By having a full IT team available, you can receive service when you need it.
- Expert Maintenance – Our team can uncover and resolve issues before they become larger, more costly problems.
It’s easy to see the benefits of becoming proactive!