Program Management Office (PMO)
Whether your PMO is a few persons acting as “program support” or a large team of individuals scattered nationally, we can support your specific program’s needs.
- Set up tools and standards for managing the program;
- Plan, track, and report on outputs and outcomes;
- Information and logistics management;
- Financial planning and tracking ;
- Track Risks and Issues;
- Manage cross-project interdependencies;
- Set quality control standards and tracking implementation;
- Set and track change control procedures;
- Develop stakeholders’ map, defining the interest of each group;
- Plan and execute communication plans to stakeholders.
- Provide strategic overview and reporting on all programs to senior management;
- Provide in-house consultancy to projects and programs;
- Providing training to projects and programs management teams; and
- Conduct audit and health checks on projects and programs.
Our Program Managers have strong practical experience in project management, gained through managing large and complex projects. They are PMI-certified with experience managing programs with spend of greater than $250 million per year. Our Program Manager understand your program objectives, provide strong leadership and management skills, and find innovative ways to solve problems.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle;
- Define the program governance (controls);
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress;
- Manage the program’s budget;
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measurements;
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies;
- Manage and utilize resources across projects;
- Manage stakeholders’ communication;
- Align the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
Our Project Managers are PMI and/or Agile-certified and service as your change agent. They are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Our PMs manage all areas within the project management domain – from initiation to closure.
- Plan and define scope
- Activity planning and sequencing
- Resource planning
- Develop schedules
- Time estimates
- Cost estimates
- Budget development
- Create charts and schedules
- Risk analysis
- Manage Risks and Issues
- Monitor and report progress
- Team leadership
- Control quality
- Benefits realization